MFAF is 501(c)(3) charitable organization. We are funded through a combination of grants and donations from individuals like you.
MFAF's funding sources for 2018 include:
- Chubb Charitable Foundation (matching gifts)
- Daley Family Foundation
- First United Methodist Church, Church Women United, Odessa, Mo.
- Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City
- Kauffman Foundation (matching gifts)
- Lubert Family Foundation
- Network for Good
- Office of Creative Ministries
- PCORI Engagement Award - KU School of Social Welfare
- Peace Christian Church, Overland Park, Ks.
- REACH Healthcare Foundation
- Rosenthal Family Foundation
- St. Andrew Christian Church, Olathe, Ks.
- St. James Catholic Church, Liberty, Mo.
- Second Presbyterian Church, Kansas City, Mo.
- Sisters of Charity, Leavenworth, Ks.
- Sisters of St. Francis, Clinton, Iowa
- Visitation-St. Francis Xavier - Social Concerns Ministry
- and, many individual donors!
Please consider including MFAF in your charitable giving.
We also rely on individual donors like yourself. To donate, contact us today. Your donation is tax-deductible.